What is the Best Way to Take Sea Moss Gel and how much should I take?
1 to 2 tablespoons daily whatever way makes you the most comfortable. Some take the sea moss gel in tea, smoothies, soups, stews, etc. or just eat it straight from the spoon. Because it is basically tasteless, you have plenty of latitude and creativity in flavoring it to taste. Remember to store Sea Moss Gel immediately in the refrigerator for 2-4 weeks because it is live, organic food.
Where is the Best Sea Moss Found?
It's all about location, location, location and where harvested. Ours comes from the beautiful, clear waters of St. Lucia. Because sea moss is a sea vegetable, it can be contaminated by man made pollutants and affected by temperature, exposure to sunlight, etc. Most people prefer to get theirs from the Atlantic Ocean and particularly the Caribbean due to the pristine ocean conditions. Whatever pollutants are in the water will be also absorbed by the sea moss, in turn, absorbed by you, so you only want your sea moss from the purest, non-polluted ocean waters. For example, acquiring sea moss from the Pacific Ocean is frowned upon due to various contaminants found in the waters.
What are the Benefits of Sea Moss?
It contains 92 out of 102 minerals your body is composed of. Sea moss promotes more energy, better sleep, weight loss, reduces mucus buildup, suppresses appetite, assist digestion, boost the immune system, improves mental function, elevates libido and contributes to healthy skin and hair, just to name a few.
Does Sea Moss Have Side Effects?
Because sea moss contains iodine, it is recommend if you have any thyroid disorders, you need to be careful not to take in too much of the nutrient. If you have Hashimotos, thyroiditis or other issues related to hypothyroidism, speak to your doctor about limiting iodine foods.
HOW TO MAKE SEA MOSS GEL
1) Remember: 1 ounce of raw should produce a 16 ounce jar of gel. So you may not want to start with too much raw sea moss initially.
2) Rinse the sea moss well in the sink over a strainer. Make sure to pull it apart as you go in looking for sea debris, i.e. shells, rocks, anything that doesn’t look like it belongs. (Coloration of sea moss is not a deal breaker as sometimes there may be a little gold, green or purple mixed in).
3) Place sea moss in bowl large enough to completely submerge the sea moss. Use spring or alkaline water. Sea moss will swell 2 -3 times its size as it rehydrates.
4) Cut a lime in half and squeeze it into the bowl then drop the lime the lime in with the sea moss. This will help to cut the sea taste and odor.
5) Let soak for at least an hour then rinse again. You may do this as many times as you feel is necessary.
6) Place sea moss again in a large bowl with fresh spring or alkaline water and let soak overnight. Make sure there is enough water to completely submerge as it will still continue to swell in size.
7) To prepare the gel, take out your blender, add sea moss and fill with fresh spring or alkaline water to a little below the top of the sea moss. (Don’t use too much water. You can always add water, but cannot subtract it).
8) Blend on high. Depending on your blender’s rpms, you may need to stop after a minute, give it a rest for at least 30 seconds, then continue to prevent burning out the motor.
9) Blend to your desired consistency. Some like their gel thicker while some prefer it more liquid.
10) Once you have your desired consistency, pour into a jar or sealable container and refrigerate. It is “live” food so it should last 2-4 weeks. (You will know if it goes bad, because there will be a discoloration and an odor).
Recommended serving: 2 tablespoons a day. ENJOY!!!!
Feel free to contact Living Lionshare at email@example.com, 615.282.9709 or visit the web for further assistance.
Give thanks and be blessed!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These products support a healthy lifestyle. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary based on diet and exercise. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. Health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult a doctor before using this product. If you are taking any medication, or have any type of medical issue, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Always consult your healthcare professional before consuming any dietary supplement. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.